Applicants to graduate programs must submit the following:
1. Application Form. Each applicant must complete an application form.
2. Application Fee. Each application should be accompanied by a $50 nonrefundable application fee.
3. Standardized Exam Score or Substantive Professional Experience. Each applicant must submit either a standardized exam score or complete the Testing Waiver Form (see criteria below). If a candidate chooses to submit an exam score, it should be from either the Graduate Record Examination (GRE), Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or the Millers Analogy Test (MAT). Contact the College of Professional Studies to learn the most current score requirements. Students who have already earned a master’s level degree may apply to the program without submitting a standardized test score or completing the Testing Waiver Form.
Applicants may submit a testing waiver request if the following criteria are met:
- Five years of professional work experience OR
- 3.0 undergraduate GPA
4. References. Each applicant is required to submit two references. Please submit either two professional references or one professional and one academic reference from individuals who know you well and who are able to comment on your skills and abilities. Appropriate forms are available as part of the online application by providing the email address of each of your references.
5. Official Transcript(s). Each applicant must submit an official transcript, showing degree conferral when appropriate, from all schools attended.
6. Resume. A resume detailing the applicant’s work and academic experience is required.
7. Interview: After all application documents are received and academic requirements are met, the program director and academic committee will schedule an on-campus interview (when feasible) or schedule an online interview.
All application materials should be mailed to:
Lipscomb University - College of Professional Studies,
One University Park Drive
Nashville TN 37204-3951
For questions about our Graduate Programs or for additional information, please contact us at 615.966.5279.