How to Apply
1. Complete our online application. Please be sure to list each college you previously have attended.
Note: Your application will be active through the semester for which you applied. After that time a new application will be required.
In some circumstances students may need to defer to a future term. Please notify your admissions counselor if you need to make this request.
2. Request that your transcript(s) from your previous college(s) be sent directly to Lipscomb.
Mail to College of Professional Studies at the address below:
3. If you have completed less than 60 hours of college work, an official high school transcript also is required. Contact the school board where your high school is (was) located, and have them mail the transcript to admissions at the address above.
4. You may submit the application fee of $50 via credit card after completing the online application, or mail a check made out to "Lipscomb University" to the address above.
5. After you have completed steps one through four, we will contact you with an admissions decision and next steps.
*Special Note: Often the longest delay in the admission procedure is in receiving official transcripts, an essential part of your application materials. We urge your to act quickly in requesting your previous school(s) to send your official transcript(s) to us.
To get started with your application, please select the term for which you are applying below:
|Semester||Application Deadline||Start Date|
|Term II - October 9, 2017
||Term II - October 16, 2017
|Term I - January 1, 2018
Term II - February 26, 2018
|Term I - January 8, 2018
Term II - March 5, 2018
Currently enrolled as a Lipscomb student? If you are currently taking a class at Lipscomb and would like to switch to the PACE Online program, you will need to complete the Campus Change application. All requests to switch to the PACE Online program must be approved by the registrar. Once your request is submitted and approved we will reach out with next steps.
Already applied? Please follow the link below and use the email address you used when you applied to check the status of your application. Please note that if you applied with a paper application or via the Common Application, you'll need to select forgot your password to set your password and access your account. Be sure and use the email address you used on your application.